Friday, May 2, 2008

3- Minute Flourless Chocolate Cake

I made this today to eat after lunch!! OMG It looked so good I ate it before my tuna fish sandwich. I have seen this recipe many times on different groups and there are many different ways everyone makes it. So this is how I made it.

1 tablespoon butter

1 egg

1 tablespoon DaVinci sugar free syrup, vanilla flavor

4 tablespoons Splenda

1 tablespoon heavy cream

2 tablespoons of cocoa

In a small microwaveable bowl ( I used a glass measuring cup ) throw in everthing listed. Microwave for 10 to 20 seconds. The butter does not have to be completely melted. Whisk until batter is as smooth as possible. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 mins. I have a old microwave so it took the longer times but if your microwave is in good working order use the shorter times.

This is so good!! and so easy to make.. I hope you try it!!! yummy!!!


7 comments:

Celeste said...

Thank you for posting. Actually alittle too sweet for me, next time I will decrease the Splenda. I did use coconut spread instead of the butter and was really surprised at the cake texture. Thank you again for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I just made it , it's great. I used 2 stevia packets , not splenda ,
and hazelnut syrup instead of vanilla. Great texture!

Anonymous said...

Where do I find the syrup?

Anonymous said...

I used Torani sugar free syrup,got it at Fred Meyers.

Anonymous said...

How many carbs in the cute little cake? Thank you for sharing. Yummy looking.

Anonymous said...

I show 7.2 carbs per cake?

Anonymous said...

This is very difficult to read...the recipe info. against the colored background makes it very difficult to read!